 Local / België/Belgique / 136
Re: European LUG MAP (2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.be
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:50:26 GMT

Hi Ludo -
Very nice map - this is a great resource. (BTW - shouldn't 'Netherlands' be NL,
not NE? or are both accepted abbreviations? take this question with a grain of
salt as it comes from a foreigner) ;-)

In lugnet.loc.be, Ludo Soete wrote:
Hi,

For the interested ones, here's a link to our site with a European LUG MAP.
Because the one on LUGNET isn't up to date, even after asking Todd & Suzanne,

This is an issue, IMO. If Todd isn't going to keep the map up to date himself,
he should at least allow for someone else to maintain it, or link off to a
resource that is kept up to date.

our webmaster desided to create one for our site.
You can find it here :
http://www.belug.be/index.php?option=displaypage&Itemid=52&op=file&SubMenu=

-Tim