 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 67
Re: FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 05:33:40 GMT

Very small sets in polybags. Not all that impressive . Vary from 6 (duplo)
to 20 pieces in each. At his stage I only have 1 of each so I wont be
selling or trading them. But if I get more then perhaps. The best place to
view them is http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/psd/index.html (Thanks to huw!)

Cheers

Terry