 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 66
Re: FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:30:49 GMT

Hi Terry,

What are these sets like?  How many pieces?

Any chance you would be willing to sell/trade any?

Braith.

Terry Mason wrote:

Maybe should be called score of the week. My sister is the manager of a
local mcdonald's store. I mentioned that macas maybe having a lego promo
this year. She said that she had a fellow that comes in to her store quite a
lot and that collected all the macas toys. So today I see her and she has 5
lego sets  (1641,1642,1644,1646,1649) to give to me. The fellow said  that
his american contacts send him lots of the sets and that she can give them
to me. :) He hasn't seen or heard of any sets yet that may come out this
year with macdonalds happy meals.

How are you all. Have seen much talk lately.

Cheers

Terry