 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 62
Re: 2148 Truck at Big W
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 19:03:14 GMT

I picked up the last one Saturday!  A very nice little model.
Thanks for pointing that one out Terry!

The new adventurers sets look cool, I picked up a small set with a female
adventurer,
(don't have the set no. with me..) and a hidden gold artifact.  2 green 1x4
tiles in it as well!

I was given a box of 70's LEGO containing some fabuland stuff as well.
I've tracked down what most of it is but I need a few bits and pieces to
complete some sets.
At the moment I need instructions to set 263, a kitchen with 2 of the old
maxifigs from the late 70's, and 2 Fabuland bread loaves.  If anyone has either
and is willing to sell them, drop me a line.

Seeya,
Braith.

Terry Mason wrote:

As Mark Harrison mentioned previously, they have also now been spotted in
WA. I grabbed the second last one from Big W karrinyup today. $19.74 was the
cost. They also had the latest adventurer stuff, the aztec/mayan lot that i
hadn't seen anywhere else before.

Cheers.

Terry