 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 61
60  |  62
Subject:
2148 Truck at Big W
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 03:55:16 GMT

As Mark Harrison mentioned previously, they have also now been spotted in
WA. I grabbed the second last one from Big W karrinyup today. $19.74 was the
cost. They also had the latest adventurer stuff, the aztec/mayan lot that i
hadn't seen anywhere else before.

Cheers.

Terry