 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 26
    Lego Display at Warwick Shops —Sue Ann Barber
   Hi there everyone In my travels today, I came across the Lego display at Warwick Shopping Centre.It's aimed at small children and is outside Kmart (I'm assuming it's part of some promotion). It's an interesting mix of Duplo and Basic - I I can't say (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)