 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 125
  Town sets for sale

hi everyone been away for quite a while now - couldn't get my newsreader to let me post messages for ages. Seems to be working now though. If anyone is into Town, I have a few sets for sale. The majority of these came from another person's (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)