 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 112
Re: TRU Morley - best value?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 01:19:44 GMT

Yes I'm still here. Mostly lurking though as I picked up the Mindstorms from
TRU Perth a couple of weeks for $343 and haven't stopped using it since.
They had truckloads of them so must be dumping before V1.5 comes out.

Minstorms took my piece count to over 30,000 pieces now. Next target is 300
sets I have 265. Also keep an eye out for the new shell sets. i hope they
come to AUS like the last time.

Cheers

Terry Mason

Braith Garden <braith@mech.uwa.edu.au> wrote in message
TRU in Morley have the Supercar II for AUS$269.00, cheapest I've seen so
far.
They also have the Model Team Racing Truck for $169.00.

Are there any Perth folks reading this group still?
I'm starting to feel very isolated!

-Braith