 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 111
110  |  112
Subject:
TRU Morley - best value?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 16:09:09 GMT

TRU in Morley have the Supercar II for AUS$269.00, cheapest I've seen so
far.
They also have the Model Team Racing Truck for $169.00.

Are there any Perth folks reading this group still?
I'm starting to feel very isolated!

-Braith