 Local / Australia / Western Australia / Perth / 101
  Swap Meet

Sounds like there is a lot of interest ..... 2 interstate and one local I agree about the US Auctions What about doing an Oz one ? Regards Brian (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: Swap Meet

Well I tried to run an auction last year, but didn't get all that much participation, which was due to either a) it was my first auction, b) no-one wanted the sets I had, or c) due to pricing everything in $Aus [and making it known that I was, and (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  (canceled)