 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 95
Re: MUGS venue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:56:53 GMT

Martin Scragg <mnm@ains.net.au> wrote in message
: > Did we actually organise a date & venue for our next meeting?
: No, we just had a couple of suggested dates, 17th or 18th of November.

That seems SO FAR AWAY!!!!..... :(

: > Just asking 'cos
: > I checked out my local community centre (Chadstone) today, and had a
good
: talk
: > with Eileen, who co-ordinates the place. Seems like it might be a good
: venue.
: [Snip]
: > So I dunno if we're doing anything this month, but if everyone thinks it
: sounds
: > good, and we can decide on a date, I can look at organising it.
: Sounds ok, probably a little bit closer for me as well.
:
: Martin
:
: