 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 93
92  |  94
Subject:
MUGS venue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 11:49:10 GMT

Hi guys,

Did we actually organise a date & venue for our next meeting? Just asking 'cos
I checked out my local community centre (Chadstone) today, and had a good talk
with Eileen, who co-ordinates the place. Seems like it might be a good venue.

Plusses:
2 big rooms, one can be partitioned in half.
Lotsa tables (same height!) and chairs
Kitchen, toilet facilities
Car park out the back.
Usually available on Sundays
No time limits (entry or exit)
Flexible rates for non-profit orgs ($10 for the day was mentioned)
Only 2 blocks from my place 8?P
Its even got a piano!

Minusses
Can't really think of any....

So I dunno if we're doing anything this month, but if everyone thinks it sounds
good, and we can decide on a date, I can look at organising it.

Regards

ROSCO