 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 43
Re: Big W sale - Vic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 01:27:15 GMT

Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message
<1D0812CAE3E7D2118BCD00805FA76DEB022A4FA2@gw-exg-ne01.pacificaccess.com.au>.
..
At long last...Big W stores in Victoria are starting to sell the 118x • series
sets at $1.88. [Strangely, there's no 1182's left at Broadmeadows :) ] The
shelf prices are new there, and I'd be assuming all other stores will have
the same deal on.

[I found out Sunday...Just forgot to post the info]

D'oh! Actually Big W have had 1181 at that price for a few weeks now.... I
just didn't think anyone wanted 32 of them like I did.... sorry guys :-)

Check 1181 out, it's got great parts (esp.the white slopes), and at $1.88
it's fantastic value. And everyone needs an army of astronauts - well,
surely more than they need an army of Johnny Thunders ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/