 Local / Australia / 1677
Re: Big W sale - Vic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:54:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Put a heap of <set:1186>'s away. Just starting in Castle, get an army
started, Plus, there are some good space pieces in their that are
otherwise hard to find! Will the prices on impulse sets change after
Friday, and what kind of deal could W have with Lego?
PS(Layby with 52 impulse sets!!!!)

52?!? are they all <set:1186>? I'm returning tomorrow ro finish off
Macquarie's collection (I bought 20 today). FEI* Macq has heaps (I mean HEAPS)
of <set:1184> if anyone wants 'em

Now I've got something to trade, bits of cart. Look out for trade posting soon!

James (Bondsai is wearing a cheesy grin at the thought of new recruits)

*For Everybody's Information, new acronym??