 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 300
Re: Summary: MUGS 2004-10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:49:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Matthew Wightwick wrote:
   Yesterday, MUGS held a display at Our Holy Redeemer Catholic Primary School, Surrey Hills, to the delight of both the students and the teachers.
snip

   and Aaron’s globe, seen here after an ugly bowling incident (Ross’s picture).

It appears Janey Red bricks ability to Destroy others mocs is rubbing off on old Rosco here :) It appears the earth rolls a lot better than expected.

It has given me a fun way of dismantling it thou, Maybe next meet, it’s time for a “earth shattering Kaboom!”.

Also , when repaired, I had the always constant 7 pieces left over?

Any who, It was a fun day on sunday, and it looked like fun monday too.

Congrats to all who took part.

Aaron A