 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 238
    MUGS 2004-1 Summary —Ross Crawford
   Well we've done it again and lived to talk about it... Present were (URL) these guys> plus me, and a bunch of kids. We were lucky to get that many after Troy decided to press "snooze" on his alarm... Oh and Iggy turned up later, too. Lots of trading (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)