 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 238
237  |  239
Subject:
MUGS 2004-1 Summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:09:41 GMT

Well we’ve done it again and lived to talk about it...

Present were these guys plus me, and a bunch of kids. We were lucky to get that many after Troy decided to press “snooze” on his alarm... Oh and Iggy turned up later, too.

Lots of trading happened, parts flying everywhere. Mostly in Paul’s direction...

MOCs included:
More pics here after moderation. See if you can find: Ben’s Brictoria Barracks, My Traction Engine, and the rogue (spit) Megabloks Monster Truck.

Regards

ROSCO