 Local / Australia / Tasmania / Hobart / 20
Re: Ok, I dont know if anybody will get this but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.tas.hob
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 01:49:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.tas.hob, Andreas Bailly writes:
I'm looking for an 8880 Technic Supercar to buy, preferably new but if not,
I'd be happy with a second hand version.  Has to be complete though.
Anybody???

Hope I don't get your hopes up by replying, can't help with the 8880.
Just letting you know that there are some people who read here (not many,
but we do exist...)!

Your best hope is to post to lugnet.org.au, if you're willing to source one
from mainland Aus, your chances of finding one in Tasmania are pretty slim I
expect, especially on lugnet, including you there are 4 of us who post here
(in the tas group).  Apart from that keep an eye on ebay, and maybe advertise
in the paper.

BTW you might like to fill out a roll-call, entirely optional of course.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com