 Local / Australia / Tasmania / Hobart / 17
16  |  18
Subject:
Ok, I dont know if anybody will get this but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.tas.hob
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 05:03:51 GMT

I'm looking for an 8880 Technic Supercar to buy, preferably new but if not,
I'd be happy with a second hand version.  Has to be complete though.
Anybody???

Cheers Andreas