 Local / Australia / South Australia / Adelaide / 57
    hello —Shona Brodley
   does anyone post here or what, i live in country SA and keen to hear from other local users (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade)

        Re: hello —Martin Scragg
     (...) Hi Shona, There are a few more SA people out there, they had their first meeting about a month ago. Look here for the details: (URL) lot of us here in the land of Oz post in lugnet.loc.au group as we all like to here what the others are up to. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: hello —Mark Hobba
   Hi Shona, Whereabouts are you in country SA? I live in Moonta on the York Peninsula (although I'm writing this from San Francisco at the moment). I'm busy working on a couple of Lego Mindstorms creations to be entered into the Robot Games being held (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade)

        Re: hello —Carl Watson
   Hi Mark Great to have another South Aussie around. If or when you come back to SA you are welcome to come along to one of our meetings. I am very interested in Mindstorms (but don't own any yet). Carl -- Member #1165 (URL) LEGO Users Group (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade)