 Local / Australia / South Australia / Adelaide / 60
Re: hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 17:59:33 GMT

Hi Shona,

Whereabouts are you in country SA?  I live in Moonta on the York Peninsula
(although I'm writing this from San Francisco at the moment).  I'm busy
working on a couple of Lego Mindstorms creations to be entered into the
Robot Games being held here by the Robotics Society of America.

Are you anywhere near Moonta, or do you have any interest in Technics or
Mindstorms?

Mark.