 Local / Australia / South Australia / Adelaide / 36
Re: Half-Price Basic Sets at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 04:23:20 GMT

Heather Wallace wrote:

In lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Heather Wallace wrote:

Hi,

If anyone is interested in basic bricks, check out TRU.  I found today (in
Adelaide, Tea Tree Plus) they were selling three different sets at half • price.

4225 $9.95
4229 $29.95
4213 $49.95

I bought one 4229 & a couple of 4225, so if anyone wants any information on
the contents of these, I can assist.

4229 appears to have similar contents to the 3033 Tub (which I also bought
today, from Kmart).  And at this price, it is even better value (according
to the peeron inventory, it has 812 pieces).

Hope this helps someone.

Heather.

Ha Ha. Very Funny:)
Happ April Fools Day:)

Umm...  Happy April Fools Day to you too.

But I was serious! (message was posted on March 31st).  What was it about my
message that made you think it was a joke ?

Heather.

Only that when I called TRU they didnt have any knowledge of the sale :)
I didnt see the date it was posted :)
sorry.