 Local / Australia / South Australia / Adelaide / 33
32  |  34
Subject:
Half-Price Basic Sets at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.sa.ade, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 04:23:49 GMT

Hi,

If anyone is interested in basic bricks, check out TRU.  I found today (in
Adelaide, Tea Tree Plus) they were selling three different sets at half price.

4225 $9.95
4229 $29.95
4213 $49.95

I bought one 4229 & a couple of 4225, so if anyone wants any information on
the contents of these, I can assist.

4229 appears to have similar contents to the 3033 Tub (which I also bought
today, from Kmart).  And at this price, it is even better value (according
to the peeron inventory, it has 812 pieces).

Hope this helps someone.

Heather.