 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 99
  Re: who's macmew?

(...) After a bit of searching he has been refered to as "Ed" a couple of times do we know any one named Edward. Who ever it is he is selling a large amount of lego,a lot of train for all you Train Heads in the group. Will let you know more if it (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: who's macmew?

(...) Not just trains but a whole heap of other really good sets all MISB. Given the quality of the sets, the fact that they're brand new, and our currency rate. I don't think many of these will be remaining in the country. Pity that. But I want to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)