 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 103
Re: who's macmew?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:38:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Peter Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Kerry Raymond writes:
Someone under the e-bay id "macmew" from Brisbane is selling off a ton of
Lego at the moment. Is this anyone we know?
============
After a bit of searching he has been refered to as "Ed" a couple of times do
we know any one named Edward. Who ever it is he is selling a large amount of
lego,a lot of train for all you Train Heads in the group. Will let you know
more if it comes to light.

Not just trains but a whole heap of other really good sets all MISB. Given the
quality of the sets, the fact that they're brand new, and our currency rate. I
don't think many of these will be remaining in the country.

Pity that.

But I want to know how someone keeps those sets for so long, in that condition
and doesn't want to keep them for themselves given the demise of current Lego
Sets.

Santosh

Peter
Kerry Raymond