 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 94
Re: Thanks Kerry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:30:10 GMT

I'll third the thanks (even with the MB warship on full display).

As a physicist, I am sure you will understand that there was a Lego
gathering and an MB gathering happening in parallel universes. Due to
phenomena probably involving tachyon beams and sub-quasar particles, the two
parallel universes just happened to intersect at my house on Sunday. It's a
common problem, particularly in the Alpha and Delta quadrants.

However, given the normal result of matter meeting anti-matter, one would
have expected all Lego purists (existing as they do in a single universe) to
have immediately sustained a warp core breach in the presence of an MB
warship.

Admittedly, I did notice wisps of smoke around your head at times, so
perhaps you were experiencing a very small warp core breach, but were too
polite to mention it.

:-)

Kerry