 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 91
90  |  92
Subject:
Thanks Kerry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 13:19:24 GMT

Just want to formerly thank Kerry for hosting the second BUGS meeting. It was a
ton of fun. 8 legomaniacs attended and all had a good time. So thanks Kerry you
were a great host and I look forward to talking lego with you again in the
future. How are the pictures etc.,  are they on there way?

Gary Quinlan