 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 73
    Brisbane email list —Timothy Gould
   I have compiled a list of email adresses for those I know of in Brisbane. If anyone else would like to be informed of Brisbane events, pleased contact me or reply to .loc.au.qld.bri. I will post the completed list so that anyone else who needs it (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Brisbane email list —Tara Anderson
   Hi Tim, Could you please add me to the list of interested persons in the Brisbane/ Gold Coast region. Jane McDermott just told me about this local group and I would love to be involved. cheers Tara (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)