 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 73
72  |  74
Subject:
Brisbane email list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 01:58:59 GMT

I have compiled a list of email adresses for those I know of in
Brisbane. If anyone else would like to be informed of Brisbane events,
pleased contact me or reply to .loc.au.qld.bri.
I will post the completed list so that anyone else who needs it can
easily grab all the emails at once.

Present list:

Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au>
Timothy Gould <T.Gould@mailbox.gu.edu.au>