 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 72
  Re: Are we ready for Brisbane get-together?

(...) Count me in, I will definetly try and be in it. Just let me know where, when, etc. and I will try and get there. I will fit into what everyone else decides. I live in the Redlands shire and have car will travel. I would be able to pick up (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Are we ready for Brisbane get-together?

(...) Count me in. I have never been to a get together so just let me know what you need. I collect town, old space, star wars, train, western, pirates and just bought my first mindstorms (...) Weekends are best for me because of work. Transport is (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)