 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 45
44  |  46
Subject:
Who's selling Lego in the Courier-Mail in Brisbane?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 08:10:18 GMT

I noticed last weekend there were 4 adverts in the Courier-Mail Weekend
Shopper for Lego. Most Lego adverts in this paper are usually not very
explicit, e.g. "large box of assorted Lego", but some of these adverts were
very detailed in their naming of sets, suggesting the seller was seriously
interested in Lego.

Which made me wonder if the seller is here on LUGnet? I would have asked
them but their phone was always engaged when I rang.

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow           kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology       Ph: +61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                Fax: +61 7 3365 4311