 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 44
Re: Really Really cheap small sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 02:47:21 GMT

Thanks for the $2 info.

I think I'll go buy some.  PS. Did the Myer have the post-GST prices on the shelf
yet?  They didn't on Wed. so I scanned a Speeder Bike set ($25.95 on shelf) and
it was about $25.06 (3-4% down).

Cheers

Tim

James Walker wrote:

i went into Queen Street Myer today and they have a couple of small sets for
under $2
the only one i remeber is the mummy's cart which i forget the number of

but it is $5 appox in the Toy World outside the Myer complex

the only sets worth buying in the Toy World there are the Sith Infultrator,
The flying droid one, the Sphinx and the largest Egyptian Adventurers one
which is currently priced at $89??

but there is 2 different priced ones of this set; the one on the top shelf is
$10 more expensive than the one at your feet

the toy world is the only shop in brisbane that has W.W. sets on its shelf
that i know of

but this is only one set with three soldiers in blue

cheers,

-James Walker

(who doesnt like that toyworld very much except for is cheap egyptian
adventurers sets)