 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 43
  Really Really cheap small sets

i went into Queen Street Myer today and they have a couple of small sets for under $2 the only one i remeber is the mummy's cart which i forget the number of but it is $5 appox in the Toy World outside the Myer complex the only sets worth buying in (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Really Really cheap small sets

Thanks for the $2 info. I think I'll go buy some. PS. Did the Myer have the post-GST prices on the shelf yet? They didn't on Wed. so I scanned a Speeder Bike set ($25.95 on shelf) and it was about $25.06 (3-4% down). Cheers Tim (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)