 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 320
  New identity??

Hi all, after my recent discussions re our website and name, what are peoples views on changing our name from BUGs to BrisLUG. Rather than just doing it , i thought it might be better should everyone have there say. With no group meeting soon, i (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)