 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 320
319  |  321
Subject:
New identity??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 23:17:03 GMT

Hi all, after my recent discussions re our website and name, what are
peoples views on changing our name from BUGs to BrisLUG. Rather than just
doing it , i thought it might be better should everyone have there say. With
no group meeting soon, i would post this now, as the train show is coming up
soon.

Aaron