 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 305
    Re: Take note —Michael Dallaston
   (...) Science, Gardens Point. If it weren't for the higher cut-off, and my lack of prerequisites (viz, any science subjects), I might have chosen UQ instead - oh well :D A year of sciencey fun for me! Michael (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

        Re: Take note —Kerry Raymond
    (...) any (...) So what particular form of science are you studying, given your lack of science prereqs? Kerry (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

        Re: Take note —Michael Dallaston
   (...) All of them, to begin with. Thankfully I don't have to make that decision until the second year. But knowing me, it will be the sort of science that involves weird symbols and convoluted mathematics, rather than the sort that involve traipsing (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)