 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 309
Re: Take note
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 04:01:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Kerry Raymond wrote:

Science, Gardens Point.

If it weren't for the higher cut-off, and my lack of prerequisites (viz, any
science subjects), I might have chosen UQ instead - oh well :D

A year of sciencey fun for me!

So what particular form of science are you studying, given your lack of
science prereqs?

Kerry

All of them, to begin with.  Thankfully I don't have to make that decision until
the second year.  But knowing me, it will be the sort of science that involves
weird symbols and convoluted mathematics, rather than the sort that involve
traipsing through mud and/or cutting animals open.  Time will tell I guess.

Michael