 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 299
  Lego display at Carindale has some good deals

I visited the Lego display at Carindale today (outside David Jones). It was good timing as it seems that they have lowered some of the prices to shift their stock. The best buys to my eye were $50 for 4709 Hogwarts Castle (was $160 originally (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Lego display at Carindale has some good deals

(...) Aaaargh. $50 rep. gunship! I'd really like to get one o' them suckers, but even a tempting inducement such as this wouldn't get me within a rat's puke of Carindale shopping centre today. <sigh> Allister (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)