 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 296
Re: BLTG - train container (NOW URGENT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:33:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Aaron Coghill wrote:
   All, i have started this thread so we can all keep in the loop on this...what colour scheme, are we going to participate? and comments on the logo etc etc etc.

Aaron

Hi, I am not an official BLTG-er (what does one have to do to become one, anyway?) but I think, if we’re in this, we should have a ‘Buggy’ sort of logo, eg:

(Just as an example...eh whatever)

Colour scheme? - How about white and green? Green 2x2 tiles aren’t too hard to come by, even I could make a few :)

Or whatever. If anyone else has any ideas...

(btw, is there a BLTC meet up soon?)

Michael