 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 294
Re: BLTG - train container (NOW URGENT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:49:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Aaron Coghill wrote:
All,
i have started this thread so we can all keep in the loop on this...what
colour scheme, are we going to participate? and comments on the logo etc etc
etc.

Aaron

Can't wait to get a BLTG (train) container.
Have you seen the M>ltc logo ??
We are still planing and building the M>ltc container.
What did you think Ross ?
Was there any other AUSTRALIAN LEGO TRAIN CLUBS ??
Did we want to have a Australian LTC container swap , before the world wide one
in the USA ?
Even if there is only 2 Australian LTC's

Thanks ,Teunis.