 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 219
    Trees wanted for Display —Aaron Coghill
   Hi Guys, I currently working up a display for the end of this month, and require trees, lots of trees. I'm asking if I could borrow peoples trees for this display. for those who are willing to loan me them, would it be possible to post them to me. I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

        Re: Trees wanted for Display —Mark Harrison
   Hi Aaron, I've got 50+ assorted trees you could borrow in one of my plastic storage boxes. They include the round tree, spikey bushes, small pine and large pine. Only stipulation is, if you want them, come and get them as this will be the only thing (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)