 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 219
218  |  220
Subject:
Trees wanted for Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 02:23:46 GMT

Hi Guys,
I currently working up a display for the end of this month, and require
trees, lots of trees. I'm asking if I could borrow peoples trees for this
display. for those who are willing to loan me them, would it be possible to
post them to me. I will cover all postal charges, and return the trees back
to you at the end of the month.

The trees that I require are the palms and the shrubs, the shrubs are from
the latest tee collection, and have spiky things that point upwards. If
possible both the larger and smaller. the smaller fits inside the larger
base.

Thanks Aaron
Please help.