 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 21
Re: lego sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 05:47:01 GMT

does anyone know where a good selection of lego sets are in bris?

The best range by far that I've seen in Brisbane is at Toys R Us at Aspley.
Almost everything from the current catalogue was available a few weeks ago.
The downside was that everything was full price, not a discount in sight.

I haven't visited the Toys R Us on the southside so I don't know if it has
as good a range, but if you are located on the southside, pay it a visit and
report back!

Apart from Toys R Us, Myer Queen Street has a wider range than many of their
suburban stores. Again, prices are not normally discounted, but they do have
sales (20% off all toys a few weeks ago).

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow           kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology       Ph: +61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                Fax: +61 7 3365 4311