 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
lego sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 12:18:20 GMT

does anyone know where a good selection of lego sets are in bris?

like there isnt much selection...
all there is, is castle (not saying that castle is bad) and starwars (not
saying that star wars is bad either)

there is very little town...
all there is, is a fire truck, a helecopter and little bulldozers...

so does anyone know where there is any variation of lego sets?
and if there is the middle sized ones?
like in k-mart they have the big castle and the little ones...

- James Walker