 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 195
Re: BUGS Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:30:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Michael Dallaston writes:

Hmmm.  Haven't got a whole heap of space lego (or any lego at all, in fact.
Damn I wish Johnny gave me money).

:) Its always a bonus!

Come to think of it, Big W has still got
a few of those astronaut guys, selling 'em dirt cheap.  Perhaps time to
start Her Majesty's Royal Space Marine Corps?

That sounds good. I went down to Big W the other day and they had tons of
astronauts @ $1.94ea so if anyone needs some, tell me andI can grab them.

You wouldn't be interested in doing a battlespace themed battle? That way
you could make an Industrial army.

It might take me a while to put something together with any chance against
your 'vast armies'. • My army isn't that big. I just big note it when I talk about it!
Also maybe some other BUGS would like to play. The more
people, the more to work out the weird rules
and also the more fun!

Michael

PS what do you think of 'poorBug' :)
Sound OK but you aren't gonna be poor forever are you :)

ZaC Soden
---------
www.ozbricks.com/battlespace