 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 192
Re: BUGS Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 04:52:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Zac Soden writes:
Hi all,

In my time off the computer, I dug out and read through the brikwars
rulebook and thought "I gotta have a battle!".

Hello again everyone, sorry I haven't posted for a while.  The meet was fun,
a bit daunting though being my first.  Anyway, from what I see and hear of
brikwars it sounds fun, though a bit complicated.  I'd be willing to give it
a go next time.

Michael