 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 141
    BUGS MEET DELAY —Aaron Coghill
   I've chossen to delay the bext BUGS meet to ensure that we can have a great turnout on the day. With a few away and others requiring some better transport down to the coast. Also the future space theme has been modified to include past and present (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

        Re: BUGS MEET DELAY —Melody Brown
   (...) This is good news Aaron! I personally think that a month and a half to two months for each meet is prob the go, mainly cause it gives a longer time to build something decent and that's cool for us with commitments such as our families etc. Not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)