 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 142
Re: BUGS MEET DELAY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 14:02:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, Aaron Coghill writes:
I've chossen to delay the bext BUGS meet to ensure that we can have a great
turnout on the day. With a few away and others requiring some better
transport down to the coast.

Also the future space theme has been modified to include past and present
space ( that means classic space is a go).

--
Aaron Coghill
Fire Chief - Kyola Department Emergency Services

This is good news Aaron!  I personally think that a month and a half to two
months for each meet is prob the go, mainly cause it gives a longer time to
build something decent and that's cool for us with commitments such as our
families etc.  Not only this but given this amount of time we may have
accumulated a few goodies along the way :)  And may also have a few cool
things to show and tell etc etc... I'll see ya there then!.... Mel (who
thinks sometimes time goes too fast and at other times not fast enough).