 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 112
  BUGS # 3

Hope everybody had a Merry Christmas and are revving up for a Great New year. BUGs # 3 will be on 21st of January. The time is 11am and the theme is Town. So far I have had 6 RSVP's. If you are attending please emial me so I can send you my address (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)