 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 111
    BUGS #3 meeting —Gary Quinlan
   To all BUGS and potentail BUGS, The ball is rolling, albeit slowly. The next meeting has the following tentative dates 21 Jan, 28 Jan, or 11 Feb. please Email me with your preference so we can determine the date. To make it interesting we are going (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)